with our customizable giftcards.
Photography course - Teen course : The photo challenge
The concept of this (special) workshop is simple: your instructor will suggest funny, improbable and nearly impossible photo challenges to the group (but nothing is impossible, right?!). By taking on these challenges, and by listening to what the instructor will have to say about your pictures, you’ll learn about photography rules and tricks along the way!
To give you an idea, here are some challenges that could be part of the course:
- Reproduce a landscape photo ... in your kitchen
- Make a portrait of someone ... but without using a human model
- Photograph a ghost
- Create a marketing image
- And others!
- This course is open to people between 12-14 years old. The presence of an adult is not required.
- It is possible to participate in this course with any digital camera (smartphone, bridge, reflex, ...). However, it is not possible to participate with a film camera.
- The session lasts 2.5 hours and will take place entirely by videoconference, via the ZOOM platform.
- An appointment form acting as a convocation will be sent to registrants a few days before the date of each workshop, with the address of the virtual classroom (ZOOM), and the trainer's contact information. For more information, see our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Note: It is important to have your phone/camera fully charged to follow the course.