with our customizable giftcards.
Photography course - Teen course : Composition & framing
Smartphone Teen courses
Your smartphone, no matter its range or age, has great capabilities in terms of photography! Nowadays, it can be tricky to know if a photo was taken with a phone or a professional camera. Those amazing images that you see on Instagram - you can make them too - especially with the tips taught in this workshop!
During this course, you will learn about composition: rules and tips to put into practice to embellish your images. The objective will be to get rid of the "point-and-shoot" approach, i.e taking a picture without even thinking about the framing.
Here's what's on the program:
- To find your style, you must first of all find inspiration. So we're going to discover the images of great photographers and influencers from Instagram.
- It won't just be a question of watching and listening; we will put into practice some tips and rules of composition through exercises.
- We will also see how to improve or correct a composition with a photo retouching application.
You will leave this workshop with a different eye and be able to see beforehand what will make a good or bad composition!
- This course is open to people between 12-14 years old. The presence of an adult is not required.
- This course is for smartphone users only. It is therefore not possible to participate with a dedicated camera (SLR, bridge, compact, etc.).
- The session lasts 2.5 hours and will take place entirely by videoconference, via the ZOOM platform.
- An appointment email will be sent to participants a few days before the date of each workshop. This message includes the url address of the virtual classroom (ZOOM), and the teacher's contact information. For more information, see our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Note: It is important to have your phone fully charged to follow the course.