with our customizable giftcards.
Photography course - Course #6 : The portrait
Your smartphone, regardless of its model, range or age, has enormous photographic potential! In fact, nowadays it is not uncommon to confuse a shot taken with a phone for an image captured by a professional reflex camera. These beautiful images, created with equipment as minimal as a smartphone, are at your fingertips thanks to our complete suite of smartphone photography courses, designed to bring you quick results and created specifically for video-conferencing sessions.
For this sixth course, the focus will be on the face... How can you transpose the beauty of an expression or gaze into a picture; how can you make a portrait shine with light and maximise the intensity? These questions and more will be answered during this session.
- On the basis of examples (with supporting images), we will analyse different portraits made with a smartphone and we will discover the techniques used to obtain these different results.
- We will discuss the work of retouching (via mobile applications), often essential to highlight/beautify a face.
- The course will be accompanied by small practical exercises, in order to "concretise" the lessons and notions discussed.
- The art of the "selfie" will not be ignored and you will receive good advice for improving its aesthetics and depth.
At the end of this course, you will approach taking portraits with greater confidence. Photographing the other and enhancing his or her image will become more natural to you.
- This course is dedicated to smartphotography (photography on a smartphone).
- The session lasts 2.5 hours and will take place entirely by videoconference, via the ZOOM platform.
- An appointment form will be sent to registrants a few days before the date of each workshop, with the address of the virtual classroom (ZOOM), and the contact details of the teacher. For more information, see our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Note: Don't forget to have your (charged) phone with Internet access.