with our customizable giftcards.
Photography course - Course 2 : Aperture and depth of field (online)
Camera Beginner: master your camera
Generally speaking, the camera lens, and the notions and adjustments that result from it, will be at the heart of this workshop:
- The notion of focal length, i.e. the angle of vision covered by a lens, will be discussed and applied during the practical phase of the workshop. You will learn the advantages and disadvantages of each category of focal length.
- You will learn how to easily manage the exposure of an image by adjusting the aperture. You will learn how to use the A/Av shooting mode.
- You will be able to manage your depth of field, i.e. the area of sharpness that extends in front of and behind the subject in focus (and therefore also the blurred area).
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to take portraits and landscape photos without distortion (linked to the choice of focal length), to put an artistic blur in your image, and to choose the sharpness area (linked to the choice of aperture).
During this course, which is held by videoconference, small practical exercises are of course planned. In this respect, please make sure that you have your device loaded and equipped with an empty image memory card. Your teacher will establish the practice according to the environment of the house or apartment.
- This course lasts 3h30 and includes a theoretical explanation and exercises (within the limits of space of the house/apartment).
- This beginner's course is part of a series of 4 introductory courses for beginners (available by videoconference and face-to-face, in different durations). These courses are offered separately: courses 1, 2, 3 & 4. By booking all 4 at the same time, you will receive a discount.
- A meeting notice will be sent a few days before the date of each course, with the URL address to access the virtual classroom (no account to create, no data recording).
- It is perfectly possible to attend two courses in the same day or four courses in the same weekend as these courses have been designed for this pace.