with our customizable giftcards.
Photography course - Course #1 : First Steps in Smartphone Photography: Equipment, Applications, Settings (online)
Your smartphone, regardless of its model, range or age, has enormous potential for photography! In fact, nowadays it is not uncommon to confuse a shot taken with a phone for an image captured by a professional reflex camera. These beautiful images, created with equipment as minimal as a smartphone, are at your fingertips thanks to our complete suite of smartphone photography courses, designed to bring you quick results and created specifically for video-conferencing sessions.
In this first course, the basics will be established:
- We will discuss the phone itself and the real differences between certain models.
- We will also talk about the accessories and their impact on the quality of your pictures.
- We will review the available software for shooting, retouching, and sharing.
- We will determine which are the essential and most efficient tools.
- Last but not least, you will understand the different shooting settings, which are crucial for controlling the aesthetics of your pictures.
This session, lasting 2.5 hours, will provide you with a solid foundation for developing your smartphone photography and will allow you to tackle the rest of our series of courses on this subject without any problem!
- This course is dedicated to smartphotography (photography on a smartphone).
- The session lasts 2.5 hours and will take place entirely by videoconference, via the ZOOM platform.
- An appointment form will be sent to registrants a few days before the date of each workshop, with the address of the virtual classroom (ZOOM), and the contact details of the teacher. For more information, see our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Note: Don't forget to have your (charged) phone with Internet access.